Hey Hello! I am Isidore, the creator of Spectrum Rebel, a personal blog about living with a late autism diagnosis and the path to becoming a counselor to support others in their autistic lives.
With a view to transparency and European legislation on (online) privacy, also known as the GDPR, you can read more about the policies I use on my website below. For questions and / or more information, please contact me using the form at the bottom of the page.
The information on this website is intended as entertainment. No rights can be derived from the information on this website. Although I take care in compiling and maintaining this website and using sources that are considered reliable, I cannot guarantee the correctness, completeness and timeliness of the information provided. Nor do I guarantee that the website will function without errors or interruptions. I expressly disclaim any liability with regard to the correctness, completeness, timeliness of the information provided and the (undisturbed) use of this website.
All texts, images and other materials mentioned on this website are made by the respective authors and are subject to copyright. This means that you may not copy, multiply or (re) publish anything from this website without the express written permission of Spectrum Rebel. To obtain permission, you can use the contact form at the bottom of this page.
What personal data I collect and why
If you are a registered user and upload images to the site, you should avoid uploading images containing EXIF GPS location data. Visitors to the website can download the images from the website and view the location data.
I need your personal details to use the contact forms. These will only be used to communicate with each other. Your data will never be passed on to third parties without your permission.
When you leave a comment on my site, you can indicate whether your name, your email address and website may be stored in a cookie. I do this for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in this information again for a new response. These cookies are valid for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, I will store a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal information and is deleted as soon as you close your browser. As soon as you log in, I will save some cookies in connection with your login information and screen display options. Login cookies are valid for 2 days and cookies for screen display options are 1 year. If you select “Remind me”, your login will be saved for 2 weeks. As soon as you log out of your account, login cookies are removed. When you change or publish a message, an additional cookie is stored by your browser. This cookie contains no personal data and only contains the post ID of the article you have edited. This cookie expired after a day.
Embedded content from other websites
Spectrum Rebel uses Google Analytics and Jetpack to anonymously monitor the browsing behavior of visitors. Spectrum Rebel does this to make the website more accessible and interesting for my users. In addition, it allows me to optimize the website.
Who I share your data with
Your data will not be shared with third parties if claimed by judicial institutions.
How long I keep your data
When you leave a comment, that reaction and the metadata of that reaction are stored forever. This way I can automatically recognize and approve follow-up responses instead of moderating them. For users registered on my website (if applicable), I also keep personal information in their user profile. All users can view, change or delete their personal information at any time (the username cannot be changed). Website administrators can also view and change this information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request an export file of your personal data that I have from you, including any data that you have provided to me. You can also request that I delete all personal data that I have from you. This does not contain any information that I am required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where I send your data
Visitor responses can be routed through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Your contact information remains private unless it is requested by a judicial institution.
How I secure your data
Spectrum Rebel uses plugins to protect the website against hackers and attacks.
Article 1. Definitions
- In these General Terms and Conditions the following terms have the following meanings:
Contractor: J.Q. Isidore, established in Amsterdam
Client: The natural or legal person on whose behalf services are performed. Also the person who participates in a conversation, workshop, training, advice or counseling process.
Services: Activities performed by the contractor, including but not limited to counseling and other forms of guidance or advice, performed in the context of an assignment, including activities that have not been carried out at the express request of the client;
Article 2. Applicability of these General Terms and Conditions
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to all offers and agreements in which the contractor offers and / or delivers services. They also apply to negotiations regarding such contracts or agreements, even if those negotiations do not lead to the conclusion of an agreement.
- Deviations from these conditions are only valid if expressly agreed in writing.
- Any purchasing or other conditions of the client are expressly rejected and have no validity, unless they have been accepted in writing by the contractor.
- These General Terms and Conditions also apply, without being made available again, to additional and / or follow-up assignments from the client, insofar as these can be seen as a supplement or follow-up to a previous assignment.
- If one, or more, provisions in these General Terms and Conditions are in whole or in part null and void, or should they become null and void, then the other provisions in these General Terms and Conditions remain fully applicable. The contractor and client will then enter into consultations in order to agree on new provisions to replace the invalid or nullified provisions. The purpose and intent of the original condition (s) will be taken into account as much as possible.
Article 3. Offers and remote purchases
- The offers made by the contractor are without obligation and do not automatically apply to future agreements.
- The offers made by the contractor are valid for 30 days, unless stated otherwise.
- The prices in the quotations mentioned are in euros, unless stated otherwise.
- Offers are based on the information available from the contractor, whereby the contractor may rely on the correctness and completeness of this information.
- The contractor offers the client the opportunity to enter into a counseling process by remote purchasing via the webshop at https://spectrumrebel.com.
Article 4. Conclusion of the agreement
- The agreement between the contractor and the client is only concluded at the time of acceptance by the client of the offer made by the contractor or the counseling process purchased through the webshop and compliance with the associated conditions.
Article 5. Effort obligation
- The contractor makes every effort to execute the agreement to the best of its knowledge and ability, and in accordance with the standards of care and good workmanship at the time of the execution of the agreement.
- Agreements concluded with the contractor cannot be classified as an obligation of result.
Article 6. Information and confidentiality
- The client will provide the contractor with all information that the contractor needs for the execution of the agreement, in a timely manner, in the form desired by the contractor and in the manner desired by the contractor.
- The client guarantees the soundness and completeness of the information made available to the contractor.
- If the client does not comply with the information obligation of Article 6.1. and 6.2. the contractor is entitled to suspend work. The aforementioned suspension of work does not lead to the suspension of any payment obligation on the part of the client. The contractor is not liable for the damage that the client could suffer from the suspension. Neither is the contractor liable for damage caused by incompleteness or inadequacy in the information provided by or on behalf of the client.
- Both parties will take reasonable precautions to keep the confidential information of the other party and third parties involved by that party in the execution of the agreement confidential.
- The parties are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of all confidential information that they have obtained from each other or from another source in the context of their agreement. Information is considered confidential if this has been communicated by the other party or if this arises from the nature of the information.
- The contractor will not refer to the contract externally without the consent of the client.
- Confidential information and confidentiality will only be violated by the contractor if Dutch law requires this.
- Personal data and relevant information resulting from the conversations will be kept in a digital file. The file that the counselor keeps is confidential and for personal use. The contractor ensures that the entire file of the client is properly secured and is not accessible to third parties. A file is kept for 15 years in accordance with legal obligations and then destroyed. The client can request in writing to destroy the file earlier if this does not legally preclude it.
- A digital file may be viewed by the client himself. The client can request a digital copy of reports or documents that are stored in the file. If there are costs involved, these will be charged.
Article 7. Contract duration and cancellation
- If the agreement concluded between the parties relates to performing the same activities more than once, it is deemed to have been entered into as agreed in advance, unless agreed otherwise in writing.
- Both parties can terminate the agreement in writing at any time.
- If the duration of the assignment is one year or more, the parties must observe a notice period of at least three months in the event that the client is a legal person. As an exception to this, the client’s notice period is one month if the client is a natural person.
Article 8. Modification of the agreement
- If during the execution of the agreement it appears that for a proper execution it is necessary to change or supplement the work to be performed, the parties will adjust the agreement accordingly in time and in consultation.
- Additions and / or changes to the agreement will be agreed in writing.
- If the parties agree that the agreement will be changed or supplemented, the time of completion of the execution can be influenced by this. The contractor will inform the client of this as soon as possible.
- If changes or additions to the agreement have financial and / or qualitative consequences, the contractor will inform the client as much as possible in advance.
- If a fixed fee has been agreed, the contractor will indicate to what extent the change or supplement to the agreement will result in this fee being exceeded.
Article 9. Ownership
- The contractor will at all times remain the owner of all items that it makes available to the client in connection with the assignment, unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing.
Article 10. Intellectual property
- Insofar as copyright, brand, model, trade name or other intellectual property rights are vested in the services provided by the contractor for the performance of the agreement, the contractor is and remains the owner or owner of these rights. The client may only use the material carriers of these rights for the purpose for which they have been provided to the client, do not multiply them and do not indicate the copyright, brand, models, trade name or other intellectual property rights of the contractor. removal of these material carriers.
- The contractor reserves the right to use the knowledge acquired during the execution of the work for other purposes, insofar as no confidential information is brought to the notice of third parties.
Article 11. Payment
- Payment if the client concerns a natural person: Payment must be made in advance, in a manner to be indicated by the contractor, in the currency in which it was invoiced, unless agreed otherwise in writing. Payment will be made without deduction, compensation and / or set-off for any reason.
- Payment if the client concerns a legal person: Payment must be made in advance, unless otherwise agreed in writing, in a manner to be indicated by the contractor in the currency in which it was invoiced. Payment will be made without deduction, compensation and / or set-off for any reason.
- If the client has not paid the amounts due at the latest on the due date, he will automatically be in default, without further notice of default being required. In the event of payment default by the client, the contractor is entitled to cease or suspend all work to be performed for the client with immediate effect, without it being in any way liable to pay damages to the client.
- In the event of payment default, the client will also owe default interest on the outstanding claims equal to the statutory interest.
- In case of liquidation, bankruptcy or suspension of payment of the client, the claims of the contractor and the obligations of the client towards the contractor will become immediately due and payable.
- Payments made by the client always serve to settle, in the first place, all interest and costs owed, secondly, due and payable invoices that have been open the longest, although the client states that the payment relates to a later invoice.
- For the performance of the agreement, the contractor requires that payment (or equivalent security) be paid before the start of its work.
Article 12. Collection costs
- In the event that the contractor decides to collect a claim for non-payment of one or more unpaid invoices by judicial means, the principal is also obliged to reimburse all reasonably incurred judicial and extrajudicial costs in addition to the principal and interest owed. . This will always include the costs of collection agencies, as well as the costs and fees of bailiffs and lawyers, even if they exceed the legal costs to be allocated in court. The reimbursement of judicial and extrajudicial costs incurred amounts to at least 15% of the principal sum owed.
Article 13. Liability.
- The contractor is not responsible for the behavior of the client during and outside the sessions. The client remains responsible for his own behavior, the choices made and the consequences thereof. The contractor is never liable for any damage caused by or related to participation in or cancellation of a project with the contractor, including consequential damage, emotional damage or damage resulting from decisions taken by the client, whether or not in consultation with the contractor.
- If the contractor is liable, then this liability is limited to what is arranged in this article.
- The client is responsible and, in the event of alleged resulting damage, liable for the choice to give the order / to enter into any trajectory with the contractor.
- If the contractor should be liable for any damage, the liability of the contractor is limited to a maximum of the invoice value of the assignment, at least to that part of the assignment to which the liability relates.
- The contractor’s liability is in any case always limited to the amount of the payment of his insurer, if applicable.
- The contractor is only liable for direct damage.
- The limitations of liability included in this article do not apply if the damage is due to intent or gross negligence on the part of the contractor.
- The Client itself must be adequately insured. If this is not the case, this will be entirely at the expense and risk of the client.
- The liability of the contractor due to an attributable shortcoming in the fulfillment only arises if the client gives the contractor proper written notice of default, thereby setting a reasonable period for remedying the shortcoming and the contractor subsequently continues to fail attributably in the fulfillment after that period. The notice of default must contain as detailed a description as possible of the shortcoming, so that the contractor is able to respond adequately.
Article 14. Cancellation / termination of the agreement
- The contractor has the right to cancel a workshop, training, counseling, counseling or advice process and / or to refuse the participation of a client or to refuse the client designated by the client, in which cases the client will no longer agreed price is due and / or entitled to a refund of the price already paid insofar as it relates to the relevant workshop, training, counseling, guidance or advice process. In that case, the contractor will inform the client as soon as possible.
- The client has the right to cancel the assignment for a workshop, training, counseling, counseling or advice process by registered letter.
- If cancellation is not made in the manner indicated in article 14.2, the client is obliged to pay the agreed price for the workshop, training, counseling, guidance or advice process, regardless of the purchase thereof.
- Cancellation by the client of the assignment as referred to in Article 14.2 can be made free of charge up to four weeks before the start of the workshop, training, counseling, supervision or advice process for groups. Cancellation by the client of the assignment as referred to in Article 14.2 can be made free of charge up to one week before the start of the workshop, training, counseling, counseling or advice process.
- In the event of cancellation within four weeks to one week before the start of the workshop, training, counseling, guidance or advice process for groups, the client is obliged to pay 50% of the agreed price to the contractor. In the event of cancellation within one week before the start of the workshop, training, counseling, supervision or advice process for an individual, the client is obliged to pay 50% of the agreed price to the contractor.
- If the client or the client designated by the client after the start of the workshop, training, counseling, counseling or advice process terminates the participation prematurely or otherwise does not participate, the client is not entitled to any refund, unless the In the opinion of the Contractor, justify special circumstances of the case otherwise.
- The contractor has the right, without giving any reason, to cancel an independent counseling, counseling or advice conversation that is not part of a workshop, training, counseling, counseling or advice process and / or participation of a client. to refuse or to refuse the client designated by the client, in which cases the client no longer owes the agreed price and / or is entitled to repayment of the price already paid insofar as it relates to relevant self-counseling, counseling or advice conversation, which is not part of a workshop, training, counseling, counseling or advice process. In that case, the contractor will inform the client as soon as possible.
- A counseling, counseling or advice meeting can be canceled or moved free of charge up to 48 hours before the start of the meeting. In the event of cancellation or relocation within 48 hours, the contractor is entitled to invoice the full agreed price. If the client or the designated client does not appear at the planned meeting, the foregoing also applies. The provisions of Article 15.9 apply to a self-contained counseling, counseling or advice conversation, which is not part of a workshop, training, counseling, counseling or advice process, as well as to a counseling, counseling or advice conversation, which is part of a workshop, training, counseling, counseling or advice process.
- If the client fails to comply with financial obligations as referred to in article 11 and, if applicable, article 14, then the contractor is entitled to terminate the agreement immediately after the expiry of the periods referred to in article 11, which does not release the client from any further obligation to meet financial obligations.
Article 15. Force majeure
- The contractor is not obliged to comply with any obligation to the client if he is hindered to do so as a result of a circumstance that is not due to fault, and which is not applicable to him by law, legal act or legal opinion. account.
- Force majeure in these general terms and conditions means what is understood in this respect in law and case law.
- The contractor can suspend the obligations under the agreement during the period that the force majeure continues.
- Insofar as at the time of the occurrence of force majeure, the contractor has partially fulfilled his obligations under the agreement or will be able to fulfill them, and the part fulfilled or to be fulfilled has independent value, the contractor is entitled to fulfill or already fulfill come to invoice part separately. The client is obliged to pay this invoice as if it were a separate agreement.
Article 16. Personal data
- By entering into an agreement with the contractor, the contractor is granted permission to process the personal data obtained from the agreement insofar as necessary for the execution of the agreement and / or the business operations of the contractor. These personal data will be treated as confidential information by the contractor. See also the privacy statement on the website (https://spectrumrebel.com/website-beleid) of the contractor.
Article 17. Complaints procedure
- If the client has complaints about the work performed, he / he must make this known to the contractor in writing within 14 days after the complaint has arisen.
- After taking note of and discussing the complaint with the client, the contractor will implement the chosen solution direction as well as possible.
Article 18. Location and change of conditions
- This document has been translated from the Dutch text of the general terms and conditions which is always decisive for the interpretation thereof.
- These conditions can be found on the website of the contractor.
You can download a pdf version of these conditions here:
In some articles I will use affiliation links because I participate in a partner program of, for example, Bol.com. By clicking on the link you will be taken to an external website where you can purchase the product or service. I am not responsible for the operation of these third parties and their website or products. However, I do receive a small fee for every purchase you make through an affiliation link posted by me. With this money I maintain my website. I have always purchased the products I write about myself or received them for promotion and tried them out. This way you can be sure that my opinion is based on a real experience. This will be explicitly stated in articles with an affiliate link.
In my articles and the footer you will find the “Coffee Cup” button to support me with a cup of coffee. By giving me a cup of coffee you support me in an accessible way to support me financially for my hard work.The money is used to pay the website costs (hosting etc.) and to keep my website and video’s free of advertising. I think it’s really great that you want to support me in this way.